The game is similar to tug of war in principle. Two or more players can play this. The purpose of a team is to pull the other team over the borderline. The equipment needed is a 15-meter long rope with a diameter of 3.81 centimeters.
Rules of the Game
1. Each team must have equal number of players.
2. The distance between team is five meters.
3. Both ends of the rope should be tied on the waist of the last player while the others hold on to the rope.
4. A piece of ribbon or handkerchief is tied to the rope on the center line.
5. Upon signal to start, each team pulls each other.
6. The team that pulls the other over the borderline is declared as the winner.