Sangkayaw or the coconut shell race is commonly played in the Tagalog and Central
1. Each team is composed of 10 to 12 players.
2. At a given signal, the first player of each team walks with his coconut shell (hush) towards his goal line.
3. Upon reaching the goal line, he turns around with his stilt and returns to the starting line.
4. The 2nd,3rd, 4th up to the last player will do the same.
5. The first team to finish the race wins.
6. A team whose player walks for more than 2 steps after a fall will be disqualified.
7. A team whose player falls twice is disqualified.
Relay distance - 30 meters (15 x 2) for men