PLAYER - Two per team (one tosser & one kicker)
PROPS - Same as Sipa Bilangan
1. Sipa Mudansa or by kicking is played by two teams.
2. To determine the first tosser & kicker (players), a toss coin will ensure.
3. Tosser stand facing kicker at a convenient distance.
4. A demarcation line is drawn 1 feet in front of the kicker.
5. Tosser throws a lobe toss to kicker, who will kick the fly at a distance.
6. Points will be made by measuring that distance where the Flyer landed using a measuring tape as measuring device.
7. Three tries for both teams will be allowed, with the farthest distance considered as point score.
8. In to event a kicker fails to hit the flyer, the kicker will forfeit his kick.