So, you want to start an online business, but you don’t know where to start…
There are so many to choose from, so how can you determine which ones are legit and which ones aren’t?
Research, research, and more research!
You should read and learn as much as you can about the company before diving in.
This review will help you do just that by providing essential information about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
Let’s dig in!
TresMore Review – The Company
TresMore is part of the cashback MLM niche and lists a corporate address in Georgia on their company website.
A little digging revealed that this address belongs to “Thanks Matrix”, which seems to be an umbrella corporation according to TresMore marketing material.
Thanks Matrix uses the same TresMore corporate address as their global headquarters, however a Korean headquarters corporate address is also listed.
In a TresMore marketing slide, Joseph Lee is identified as the CEO and President of Thanks Matrix.
The TresMore website also identifies Lee as President of the company, along with co-CEO Peter Sohn.
There is also a third member of corporate management named on the TresMore website, Michael Krause.
Only thing is it doesn’t make our Top Direct Sales Companies that we reviewed.
Note: This company is a lot like Saivian
TresMore Reviews – The Products
Tresmore does not offer any retail products or services.
Once an affiliate joins, they are given access to a mobile app based cashback platform.
Through the app, TresMore affiliates submit up to 10 stores they currently utilize, not including utility bills or services.
At the end of every month, receipts for products bought using a nominated credit or debit card are uploaded through the app.
Following a 30-day “validation period”, TresMore say they will give up to 20% cashback on product purchases.
There is a monthly/yearly limit set on claimable cashback, which is $260 a month and/or $3120 a year.
The TresMore Compensation Plan
TresMore affiliates are required to pay $130 a month in order to earn a daily ROI, which is based on the amount of affiliates they sponsor.
Daily ROI is tracked and paid out through a binary compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
The 1st level of the binary team holds 2 positions and the 2nd level is created by adding another two positions under each of the first two, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are created as needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled by direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no limit as to how deep the team can grow.
Daily ROI payments are based on affiliate sponsorship into an affiliate’s binary team.
- Silver – Personally sponsor 3 affiliates and receive a daily $5 ROI
- Gold – Have 12 affiliates in your binary team (six on either side) and receive a $20 daily ROI
- Platinum – Have 36 affiliates in your binary team (eighteen on either side) and receive a $30 daily ROI
- Diamond – Have 80 affiliates in your binary team (forty on either side) and receive a $50 daily ROI
- Double Diamond – Have 150 affiliates in your binary team (seventy-five on either side) and receive a $100 daily ROI
- Triple Diamond – Have 300 affiliates in your binary team (one hundred and fifty on either side) and receive a $150 daily ROI
- Crown – Have 500 affiliates in your binary team (two hundred and fifty on either side) and receive a $200 daily ROI
- Royal Crown – Have 750 affiliates in your binary team (three hundred and seventy-five on either side) and receive a $300 daily ROI
Following this, a 3rd binary leg is opened up, allowing affiliates to increase their daily ROI through continued sponsorship.
- Premiere – Have 1000 affiliates in your binary team (three hundred and fifty in two legs, 300 in the third) and receive a $500 daily ROI
- Star Premiere – Have 2000 affiliates in your binary team (seven hundred in two legs, six hundred in the third) and receive a $750 daily ROI
- Gold Premiere – Have 4000 affiliates in your binary team (one thousand four hundred in two legs, one thousand two hundred in the third) and receive a $1000 daily ROI
- Diamond Premiere – Have 6000 affiliates in your binary team (two thousand one hundred in two legs, one thousand eight hundred in the third) and receive a $2000 daily ROI
- Crown Premiere – Have 8000 affiliates in your binary team (two thousand eight hundred in two legs, two thousand four hundred in the third) and receive a $3000 daily ROI
A Leadership Bonus offers a 5% matching bonus on ROIs paid to downline affiliates, which is paid down 3 levels of sponsorship (unilevel).
Global Pool Bonus
TresMore take 3% of company-wide affiliate fees every month and put them into a Global Pool.
The Global Pool is divided into 5 separate pools, correlating to affiliate ranks:
- Premier – 30% pool
- Star Premier – 25% pool
- Gold Premier – 15% pool
- Diamond Premier – 15% pool
- Crown Premier – 15% pool
Affiliates who rank at Premier or higher earn a share in the correlating Global Pool each month.
Cost To Join TresMore
The cost to join TresMore as an affiliate is $130 a month.
Verdict on TresMore
This company claims that they generate ROI from gathering consumer habit information…
But how can this information possibly generate such a high percentage?
The truth is…it can’t…
Collecting consumer data needs to be extremely focused in order to have any value…
Collecting receipts from everyone purchasing a wide-range of products is virtually useless for any specific company…
What is actually going on is the company is simply collecting monthly fees and using them to pay existing affiliates…
In order to keep up with the ROI promises, the company must continue recruiting…
But when recruitment numbers falter, so will incoming investment…
The company won’t be able to keep up with their ROI commitments and affiliates will start to leave…
Now if the owners can prove me wrong, I am willing to change my verdict…
For now proceed with caution…
I hope you enjoyed my TresMore review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…